Audit of Manufacturing Organizations
Due to the specifics of work of manufacturing organizations, it is necessary to strictly control and be quite sure of transparency and authenticity of records, thus providing for detecting such problems as overproduction, overdue receivables and low efficiency of using material resources and production facilities as soon as possible. Our experts can help to:
- minimize risks at loose segments of the current accounting system;
- assess risks of transactions executed and managerial projects implemented;
- get quite sure of transparency and authenticity of financial statements;
- improve efficiency of decisions made.
During an audit engagement of a manufacturing organization the special attention is paid to:
- inventory survey of remaining goods and work in process;
- detection of unsold and/or dead stock;
- development of the most secure document flow;
- evaluation of correctness of expenditure records and product cost calculation;
- inventory survey of payables and receivables.
Depending on the specifics of tasks set by a Client the program of an audit engagement may be corrected. At Client’s option our Company may offer necessary advice on accounting, management and tax planning in order to efficiently improve business activities under current conditions.