Keeping all scope of accounting records of a Client.
Accounting services rendered by our Company include the following:
- Inspection of availability, accuracy and compliance of Client’s supporting tax and accounting documents with the current legislative requirements;
- Input of the supporting documents presented by a Client into1С
- Handling and arrangement of the presented supporting documents;
- Filling the data about entity’s assets and liabilities and cash flow into accounting registers in accordance with the supporting documents;
- Developing the basis for recording policy for the purposes of accounting record-keeping;
- Drawing up advance reports, cash documents, purchases and sales ledgers;
- Inform a Client about documents to be replaced due to incorrect execution and those to be recovered;
- Consulting on satisfactory form of supporting documents and other accounting issues;
- Payroll, assessment of taxes and other statutory payments, drawing up payment orders, delivery of information required for tax payment;
- Preparation of summary registers for accounting record-keeping;
- Drawing up financial statements in compliance with the current legislation;
- Drawing up reports for non-budgetary funds;
- Delivery of all financial statements and tax reports to appropriate government authorities by regular mail or through electronic communication.
- By agreement with a Client our experts will prepare notes and explanations regarding the delivered reports for taxing authorities.
- By agreement with a Client we will participate in tax investigations.
- We keep all supporting documents of a Client.